For any trip such as this, your going to need kit that will perform, reliable, not to heavy and good looks (for the pics).
Shortly after word of the trip began to spread through friends in the bike world it was mentioned by some that products would be available to check out, and rate. so communications started and products were agreed on to take with us.
The reviews are going to be honest feelings on the products that developed during this epic adventure. To start with will be items supplied by the following distributors, who we thank massively for their support and co-operation.
- 2Pure (Ibis, Crank Brothers, Lizard Skins, Clif Bar, Fox, Deratone)
- Madison (MTec clothing, Shimano shoes)
- The Bike Chain (Polaris Bike pod)
- Madison (GoPro camera, Giro, Shimano components)
- Fishers (Sram 2x10 components, Schwalbe tyres, Bloc glasses)
- Maxxis tyres
First things first, the Mojo HD, and this is the weapon that Brad had to use.